Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Winners for Jennifer Timko's Sketch

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jennifer has chosen her Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:



Rita's Choice
Alyson at Create with Alyson

There were so many beautiful entries again this week, which always makes picking just one so difficult!  Alyson's card caught my eye because I loved her gorgeous flowers!   They are such a beautiful color and have a fun hint of sparkle that really catches the eye.   Her color combination and cute little button really work wonderfully with them too!    Congratulations, Alyson, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Linda's Choice
Jen Brum at at Ladybug Designs
Clean, crisp and colorful!  Jen followed this week's sketch true to the original design. She framed sections in black which set off the bright colors perfectly.  I love how her stamped flowers stand out against the white background! The cheerful designer paper peeks out delightfully from behind the textured panel.  I found her design definitely Freshly Made!   Congrats Jen on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Tui's Choice
Amy of White House Stamping
Soft, subtle and feminine ... this is such a delightful card in every way.  I love Amy's pastel colour palette with this simple and beautiful technique.  The white embossing and subtle colour blending, combined with the vellum layered butterflies and lace ribbon border work so stylishly together.  A true reflection of a heartfelt creation!  Congratulations Amy on being by choice for Perfect Princess this week!



Kathy's Choice
I love Alissa's bright and cheery card.  Her big pink flower with the button centre is just so gorgeous and the "Laugh" sentiment compliments the rest of the card perfectly.  Congratulations Alissa on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Cindy's Choice
Jenn of Jennifer Frost

The colors Jenn chose really accentuate the clean lines of the sketch.  I also love her use of colors, especially how she incorporated them in the main image.  And the black ribbon was the perfect finishing touch.  A beautifully clean and simple card.  Congratulations, Jenn!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Lisa's Choice

I just love what Tara did here. I'm normally not a fan of pink but this pink bird paired with the green and brown just really stands out and the flourish for the background is so unique. Then there is that adorable tree....everything comes together beautifully to make this card perfect! Congratulations Tara on being my pick for Perfect Princess this week!

Jen's Choice
Maggie from Maggie Made Cards
Maggie’s CAS card is beautiful in its simplicity.  I love that she combined the texture of the Stripes embossing folder with the dimpled texture of the watercolor paper.  And the white space shows off the sentiment and vase with the sweet button flower perfectly.  Congratulations Maggie on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Lesley's Choice
I loved Sue's pretty card this week! The colours are lovely and the textured paper on the main panel added a cool dimension.  The black layers made this card and the Poppy Parade colour just pop for me! Love the bold red with the neutrals! The simple ribbon treatment, tied in a knot was a sweet touch! Congratulations Sue on being my choice for a Perfect Princess this week!


And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Jennifer's Choice
Angie Tieman of Schwooo!
Thanks so much to all of you who participated in my sketch...another fun week of taking in all the creativity.  It has cooled off again here but I am in full spring mode now.  Talk about a fantastic spring card!  Angie's card just made me say "wow"!!  I love how she made her flower and topped it off with a bright button then added a little green sprig on the side.  The addition of fabric for that small panel is an inspired choice so her sentiment seems pretty fitting!  Congratulations, Angie, on being my choice for the Queen of Clean this week!


Come back and join us tomorrow for a cool sketch designed by Tui Nathan.

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

All of your choices are stunning! What a group of magnificent cards! Congratulations, ladies!!

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card this week, see you again tomorrow!

Maggie said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you FMS for letting us showcase our works of art on your awesome card challenges. All the submissions inspire me to c-r-e-a-t-e... =)

Jen Brum said...

Thanks for the great sketch to work with! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, wow! Thank you SOOOO much for choosing my card! Glad you liked it! There were so many fabulous cards, I don't know how on earth you choose! Congrats to the other winners too! :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thank you, Lisa for selecting my card. I always find so much inspiration here among the design team and all who play along. I look forward to it each week!

Sue Wieberg said...

Thank you Lesley for selecting my card. Also, thanks to the design team for posting comments on our blog. It always makes my day to get a comment. Thanks again!