Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Winners For Sketch 139!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts


Wow!  You guys didn't make it easy to pick a winner this week.  So many beautiful cards in the gallery, so many tough choices to make.   I really loved Jane's fun card with its bold colors and fabulous white space.  I think it defines what we mean by fresh and clean and what this challenge is all about. Congratulations, Jane, on being the Queen of Clean this week!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza, thanks so much for choosing my card, Narelle! All the winners are fabulous, I am glad I was not the one to have to choose just one!!!

Kelly S. said...

What LeAnne said...I was just thinking the same thing, this gallery is always so awesome that it must be impossible to choose! Thanks so much to you, Amy...and to all of you ladies for your weekly inspiration. This was a really fun sketch, Rita!

Jane said...

Oh My!!! How absolutely amazing to be Queen of Clean! Thank you so much for choosing my card and the lovely comments too. Congrats to all the other winners too.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh thank you Karren for choosing my card as your favourite!!! Everyone's cards are awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen T. for picking my card! Congrats to the rest of the winners! Fab cards!

laurie said...

Thankyou so much..what a fun challenge!