Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Winners For Sketch 159!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Petra from Cards Creative
A big, heartfelt thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  Once again the gallery was filled with your creative and beautiful designs.  You make it so difficult to choose a favorite!  My eye was drawn to Petra's card.  The neutral colors and graphic patterned paper are the perfect background for the pop of red, dramatic leaves and the layered flower.  The scattered rhinestones remind me of random drops of dew!  Congratulations, Petra, you are the Queen of Clean this week!

     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


5 comments:

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what a lovely surprise to be the Queen of Clean for the week!!! You have made my day!!!! I will proudly display my new badge on my blog!!!! Congrats to all the Princesses!!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely surprise being a princess! Congratulations to Petra and the other princesses. Karen x

Heidi Weaver said...

Thank you so much for including my card among the "princesses". What a thrill. Congratulations to the other princesses---your cards were great. I can see why you're Queen of Clean, Petra. Your card is awesome. I love all the layers of interest.

Vicki Dutcher said...

YAY for You Petra! Well deserved~ -- Thanks for the shout out on my card

Chrissie said...

How nice to be chosen as a princess...thanks oh so very much, I'm delighted!