Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Winners For Sketch 175!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Deepti from Dee's Art Utopia


What a great group of cards this week!  You all created such amazing masterpieces!  I love seeing what people can do with a sketch - especially a simpler sketch!  I've chosen Deepti as the Queen of Clean this week!  I just love her card.  She has created such an eye catching background and paired it with the sweetest little birds.  So perfect to welcome a bundle of joy!  Congratulations Deepti, you are the Queen of Clean this week!!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh I'm so so thrilled to have an honourable mention and HUGE congrats to Deepti (well deserved winner) and the other honourable mentions. Thanks so much. Sarah x

Deepti said...

Wohoo! What a pleasant surprise to start my morning with :) thank you so much and congrats to all the HMs.
One request, my blog name has been misspelled... It's Dee's Art Utopia. Thank you so much :)

Jan Clothier said...

Thanks so much for the pick LInda. It has made a fantastic start to the day! Really enjoyed the sketch, thanks.

Maura said...

Thanks, Jen T, for putting a big smile on my face this morning! Congrats to all the other winners too!
("Friendship has it's perks" card)

Claire said...

Congrats Deepti - fantastic card! Thanks so much for the shout out Karren...what talented company I'm in!

Pimprenelle said...

Thank you so much Jen M for picking my card, congrats to Deepti and all the princesses !

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thanks Rita, for choosing my card! Congrats to the winner and all the choosen princesses!