Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Winners For Sketch 184!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the King!  


The King of Clean:  Justin from Jkcards
FMS 184-WM


I can't tell you how much inspiration that I get from the gallery each week, and this week was no exception!  I fell in love with Justin's off-the-edge card.  I love the fun sentiment in bright yellow.  The patterns in the paper and the washi tape work perfectly together.  And the big loopy twine is "amazingly amazing"!  Well done Justin - you're our king!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

CONGRATS Ladies ;)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations to all winners and thank you so so much Narelle for choosing my card . . . can't wait for the next great sketch! Hazel xx

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick Jen! Congratulations to everyone, fantastic cards! :)

Maura said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Lesley - always an honor! Congrats to Justin and all the other winners!

nancy littrell said...

Congratulations Justin! I love every single detail of your off the edge card. TFS

- Bellule - said...

Congrats Ladies !! :D