Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Winners For Sketch 204!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Biggi of Mimi-Zitrone


I'm so excited about all the inspiration in the gallery this week!  Such wonderful interpretations of my sketch!  This lovely creation by Biggi really appealed to me.  Her cool coloring technique is perfect for these flowers!  Congrats, Biggi!  You are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick this week Amy, that made my day. Congratulations to everyone, beautiful cards! :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Congratulations to all the winners, those are some fabulous cards!!

I Card Everyone said...

Great big thanks going out to Cindy for choosing my card - he was a fun little bunny to use! Congrats to Biggi - I loved your coloring, too - and to all the darling card-creators in the Court!
=] Michele

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to The Queen and all her Princesses!!!
Your cards are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi Zitrone said...

OMG!! Thank you SO MUCH Jen T! You made my day!! Congrats to all the princesses - fab Cards!

Eve said...

SQUEEEEAL!!! Thank you so much for highlighting my card - it is a great honour :-)
Congrats to all the others.
Eve x