Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Winners For Sketch 220!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Rosemary from Hey There...rosigrl!!



A very special thank you to each one of you who participated in the challenge this week!  I can't believe all of the amazing cards that were created!  Apparently there aren't too many people out there with the same phobia of circles that I have!!!   It was such a tough choice this week but I finally decided to pick Rosemary's beautiful birthday card!  I love those rich purple flowers and that sparkly stripe!   I love Rosemary's take on the sketch!  This card makes me smile!  Congratulations Rosemary, you are this week's Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Rosemary - The Queen of Clean. Thank you Jen M. for choosing my card! So many great cards chosen. xoxo

Lisa Petrella said...

Congratulations to Rosemary! Such a gorgeous card! And thank you, Karren, for choosing my card!!! There were so many amazing cards in the gallery!!!

Rosemary said...

OMG!!! so excited to be the Queen of Clean!! thanks so much Jen for picking my card!! congrats to all the HMs!! so many fabulous projects!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations, Rosemary, your card is beautiful!! Thank you, Jen T., for choosing my card, and congrats to all of the creators of these lovely cards!!

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations all around ... gorgeous gallery of cards!
=]

Susi said...

They're all so beautiful, I would have hated choosing just one Queen! Congrats to Rosemary all the other amazing ladies!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful honor! Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite, Amy! I am truly humbled.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful honor! Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite, Amy! I am truly humbled.

Claire said...

Thank you so much for picking my card Linda - congrats to Rosemary...a worthy winner!

Anita in France said...

How lovely, thanks so much, Kim, for choosing my card! Congratulations to Rosemary on being the Queen of Clean with her gorgeous card ... and to all the other Perfect Princesses!! Anita :)