Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #262 - A Sketch by Jen B.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit you and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Hi!  It's Jen B here!  I'm so excited be your hostess this week!  I picked a fairly straight forward sketch for you to work with.  The girls on our Design Team have come up with some amazing projects for your inspiration!  I can't wait to see what you create! 

Taking a break this week but please stop by to say hi!

Taking a break this week but please stop by to say hi!


FMS Give Thanks

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog or other online gallery when adding your card to the linky below.  If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS262.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00p (noon) PST on Monday, November 14th. On Tuesday we will announce the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

18 comments:

HJ said...

Inspiring cards. TFS

Saskia Pullen said...

Cute cards DT.. I think I have a great idear for this challenge. First I have to watch in my stash for a Flower dies..

Emily Shroom said...

Stunning creations from the DT and a fun sketch to play along with!

Trina P. said...

It's only Sunday night (Nov. 13) just before 11:00 pm and the ad links says that it as expired(?). I guess Inwon't be linking for this challenge. 😞

Petra L said...

I wasn't able to post this card because the link is expired(?). Is there something wrong?

Here is my card: http://pleasurebypeet.blogspot.nl/2016/11/cas-opkikker.html


Hugs, Petra

Julie Gearinger said...

I am also having the same issue trying to link up at 5:10 am on Monday morning- link is expired... Here is my card http://stampingwithjuliegearinger.blogspot.com/2016/11/snss-vintage-ornaments.html

Thanks again for the inspiration- hugs, Julie

Jen Timko said...

Inlinkz has expired on us and we will be changing to another link company for the next challenge. Thanks!

Jen Timko said...

Inlinkz has expired on us and we will be changing to another link company for the next challenge. Thanks!

Jen Timko said...

Inlinkz has expired on us and we will be changing to another link company for the next challenge. Thanks! Please post your link here and we will see it.

stampwithamyk said...

Here is my project for the challenge: https://stampwithamyk.com/2016/11/14/stampin-up-lift-me-up-sneak-peek/ Thanks! :)

Jen Timko said...

Thanks Amy!

Jane Knudsen said...

Here is my project for the challenge! http://www.seejanestamp.com/my-blog/2016/11/stars-and-circles.html Thank you!

Jen Timko said...

Thank you!

CraftyWeeMee said...

Not been able to add my card as it says Inlinkz has expired. My entry is here http://craftyweemee.blogspot.be/2016/11/oops-he-did-it-again.html

CraftyWeeMee said...

Link to actual card:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zHyYVLEL6WU/WCnyNrt0d7I/AAAAAAAAC7A/PxQbJli5ngo59c4vbdrqUTUoAZ07ZEHKgCLcB/s1600/Hedgehog_5.JPG

Shawna said...

Here is my card for challenge 262.. It looks like I'm not the only one with this issue.. anyway, great challenge and thanks so much!
http://thegrandstampede.blogspot.com/2016/11/voices-of-sea.html

Jen Timko said...

Inlinkz has expired and we will be changing to another company in our next challenge. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Jen Timko said...

Inlinkz has expired and we will be changing to another company in our next challenge. So sorry for the inconvenience