Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Winners For Sketch 272!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Annie from Pawsitive thoughts by Annie



Thanks so much to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. There were so many beautiful entries. You all made it extra difficult for me to choose just one! But I had to and Annie's fabulous clean design caught my eye! Those gorgeous gold foiled and glitter stars are perfect for the sketch. Congratulations, Annie!  You are this week's Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

It is so fun to see the AMAZING creations shared each & every week! They're beautiful! These are all pin-worthy and I am thrilled that Kim chose my card!

I Card Everyone said...

Congrats to Annie ... definitely a 'gold star' card!!! Thrilled as any to see my little girl sitting amongst these gorgeous cards ... thank you ever so much Linda! congratulations all around!!!
=]

Diane Jaquay said...

This was an awesome sketch, love all these beautiful cards! Thank you, Cindy, for choosing me as a princess :)

Annie S. said...

Wow! What an awesome surprise to be Queen! Thanks so much, Cécile, for the honor. Congrats to everyone for their beautiful cards ~ love them all!