Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Winners For Sketch 281!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: LeAnne at weeinklings



I had so much fun browsing the gallery this week!!  Thank you to all of our players!  This week LeAnne's card caught my eye with its clean style and fun touches.  It perfectly kept to the sketch yet with all of the creative touches that LeAnne is so good at.  I love the hint of pattern and the colors.  And that charming bunny popping right out of the stitched circle is a fabulous look. Congratulations, LeAnne, you are this week's Queen of Clean!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, you made my day, Kim! What a fun surprise to see my card pop up as the Queen! Thank you so much! Always love playing with FMS!

Lisa Petrella said...

Woohoo! Congrats to LeAnne! Her card is totally adorable!!! And thanks to Jen B for choosing my card as a favorite :) So excited to be featured among so many amazing cards!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations LeAnne and congratulations to the princesses too! And a HUGE thank you to you Amy for choosing me as your princess this week, I'm honoured! Hazel xx

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks Jen for choosing my card! I'm honoured!