Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Winners For Sketch 282!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Kerstin at Stempelmessi





Thanks to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. There were so many fabulous entries it has been really difficult to choose just one. Kerstin's card caught my eye. It is so clean and crisp and simply beautiful. I love the effect of the punched out flowers showing the fresh background colors. Congratulations, Kerstin, you are this week's Queen of Clean!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!

9 comments:

Stempelmessi said...

Wohoo! I'm the queen, I can't believe it! I'm very happy! Thank you so much for choosing my card! Congrats to the other picks!
Liebe Grüße
Kerstin

CraftyWeeMee said...

Wow - I'm a Princess!

Thank you Linda for choosing my card, most unexpected! x

A.Rose said...

Jen...thank you for choosing my card! Love these sketches!

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations everyone!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Karren for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners, beautiful cards :)

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous cards ladies!

Mary said...

Good choice, these cards are all pretty ! Good day

Sandi MacIver said...

Congratulations Kerstin, your card is amazing, and thanks Jen!....all the cards are so amazing, what a great sketch.

Amanda Mertz said...

Thanks for picking my card as Princess Amy! What an honor among this fabulous gallery! Congrats to Kerstin as Queen also!