Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Winners For Sketch 284!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jen at JENerally Speaking





Thanks to everyone who played along with my sketch this week.  You created a gallery of beautiful cards and it was a pleasure scrolling through.  I chose Jen's card this week because I liked how she chose images that fit naturally with the sketch.  The flying graduation caps look fantastic and the ombre "sky" is a great backdrop.  Fabulous CAS card!  Congrats, Jen, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!

5 comments:

Jen W. said...

Karren, thank you so much for making me the Queen! :D What a fabulous way to start my day! Congrats to all the other winners!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Many many congratulations to all the worthy winners! And, a huge thank you to Jen M, for choosing mine! Also, thank you to the DT for their inspiration and to Karren for a wonderful sketch! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Jen T, for picking my card from all the beautiful creations! Congrats to all the winners! 😊

Trina P. said...

Wow, thank you so much Kim! Congrats to Jen and the other picks.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the honorable mention, Cecile! Congratulations everyone! :-)