Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Winnes For Sketch 330

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Nora of A Creative Touch



Wow you guys!  You totally knocked this one out of the park this week!  I loved all of your cards and we sure have a creative audience out there!  As soon as I saw Nora's card I knew it was the one!  That big, beautiful flower just jumps off the page!  I love how she combined the bright colour with the very neutral papers!  So pretty! Congratulations, Nora, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a Cécile!

SaveSave

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW thanks so much! Congrats to the Queen and all the other princesses!

Eva said...

Oh, what a sweet surprise!!! Indeed congrats to the Queen with that gorgeous flower and to all the Princesses as well!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Congratulations to Queen Nora and the other princesses and thanks to Amy for choosing me as her princess this week!

Nora Noll said...

Thank you so much!!! I am so honored!!!! Congratulations to all the princesses!

Robyn Oliver said...

I have a big smile, thank you so much I'm very happy to be a 'princess', and congrats to everyone - you're cards are amazing x

Indy's Designs said...

Thanks, Linda! I'm so happy to have you choose my card! ;)