Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Winners For Sketch 78

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Allyson of Laughadaisy

Thanks to everyone who joined us in gallery!  We are all constantly amazed at the beautiful projects that you share with us and you make it so tough to choose our faves!  This week, I loved Allyson's fun take on the sketch.  The lacy trim and pretty ribbon make a lovely frame for the embossed layer.  But the focal point she created with the big letters and glittery heart just steal the show!  Congratulations Allyson on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Rita!

8 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful cards, all of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! Thank you so much, Jen, for choosing my card. ;-) A highlight of my week - really! Congrats to the Princesses - beautiful works of art. ;-)

LeAnne said...

Oh, thanks so much for the shout-out! I think all the winners are fabulous!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Jennifer T, I am so glad you liked my card!

Wonderful cards by everyone, congratulations!

Betty said...

Ohhhhh WOW, thank you Rita for picking me up as you favorite :-)

Loly Borda said...

Gorgeous all of them! Congrats ladies.

Beth McAlexander said...

Thank you, thank you Narelle for choosing my card. You made my day!

Beth said...

Congrats Allyson! All these cards are fab, I'm stunned to be among them! Thank you! ;-)

Love Beth xx