Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Winners For Sketch 154!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Petra from Cards creative


There were so many amazing entries this week. Thank you so very much to everyone who took the time to join us!! I just loved looking at all those fabulous creations in the gallery!! You all Rock!! I choose Petra for my Queen of Clean this week! I was just in awww when I saw this beautiful creation!! Everything works so well together! The sponging, the die cutting, the pretty flower and layering...I am in LOVE with this card!!! Congratulations Petra, you are the Queen of Clean this week!!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!


11 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations ladies! Well deserved winners! Hazel xx

Betty said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks Amy for choosing my card as a runner-up

Petra Swart said...

Queen of Clean!!! Ohhh, I'm soooo excited!! You have really made my day!!!! I so enjoy playing with your sketches every week, ladies!!!!
Big congrats to all the Princesses!!!!!
Have a great time being creative and enjoy your day!!!

ÅsaJ said...

Whiii! Thank you Jen B!!! :-)

AB. said...

Congratulations Petra - beautiful card!! :)
Thank you so much Rita for choosing my card as your Princess! I'm so glad you liked it! Your made my morning. :) xx
All the cards in the gallery are gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies.

Pam said...

Congrats, beautiful cards!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much Karren for picking my card, congrats to Petra and all the HMs :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Wendy said...

So many beautiful card! thanks for picking my card as one of the winners. Congrats! Petra and the rest of the winners.

Unknown said...

Congrats Petra !!!! I looooooove you card !!!!!