Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winners For Sketch 268!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Claire from Claire Creates Cards


Happy new year everyone!  You really helped our last sketch of 2016 go out with a bang by filling up the gallery with fantastic interpretations of my sketch.  I chose Claire's card because the color scheme of black, white, and gold is so eye-catching and is super festive for her new year theme.  She's got fireworks, shimmer and shine, plus fun sequins to round out her design.

 Congratulations Claire, you are the Queen of Clean!






Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for selecting my card! What a fantastic way to start the New Year! Best wishes to all of you! Congratulations to all the other winners! XXX

Valérie said...

Thank you for picking my card :) Congrats to the other winners. XXX

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Jen, for choosing my card, and congrats to CLAIRE as well as the others!

Brian King said...

Awww....thanks, Jen T, for choosing my card! It's always wonderful to be recognized here.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much, Kim! What a great way to start my day. I'm so glad you liked my card!

Congratulations to Claire and the other picks!

Lynne in NI said...

Congrats to Claire, and thanks to Cecile for picking my kitty card as her fave :)